Thursday, September 21, 2006

:D

lessons were boring lahs.
did my dnt artefact.
and mr nah helped me with it.
he accidentally hammered his hand..
and it bleed.
i was damm guilty lahs.
haix.
then was maths.
did the hougang sec paper 1.
not bad lurhs.
english; our group got 10/10 for dialogue presentation ! :D
then was physics.
mr lee's father passed away.
real saddening lah.
guessed he was damm sad too..
but he still tried to make us laugh with his jokes.
had workshop during cf.
chao boriing.
then had adam khoo workshop.
trainer was danny.
not bad lahs.
but when i went down wif liangpieng to get the class list..
then i went in..
he ask me:" got people say you look like primary school student anot? "
SHIT U LAHS !
chao paiseh okays?! X(((
then videos and blahs blahs was not bad.
then got home at 6plus.
went my house downstairs to study with crystal.
she packed her mom homecooked rice for me to eat :D
thanks ah ! X))
studied from 7plus all the way until 11plus.
it was damm long alr okays?!
i finished my chinese hw; some maths formula.

No comments: